martes, 23 de octubre de 2012


Website



The page of the BBC is very interesting; it can help us much, but has even games!!! Is very funny, but also, is a page with English a bit more complex…  even if I will learn more of this form.
In the quiz “Beat the keeper”  I achieve twenty points!! But I understood very little… L but I will follow trying… J
This page is very complete, for each theme, it has links for downloads podcast, text, test, etc. also, has video and listening that help us to understand the pronunciation and I will know new words.
When I did practice English in my house, never had I found a page that was really good, but this page seems that it has all!!! Is a good solution for me. This website has very much information!
I believe that for the teacher also, this website was one very good source of educational ideas, because there is one part that is call “Ideas for teachers and activities for teachers”..
The website makes programmers for year, and we can visualize  all!
My promise is that I will check this page for improve my English, also I think show them to my brothers, they are more advanced in this language…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario