martes, 2 de octubre de 2012



Day one
For me, the first day at the University was very nervous,  I remember that waited that in any time “mechoneaban” us, but later, I began to relax me, bit to bit.
This day I knew partners that thought as I, that were as me, that liked play football and listened music very good for me, They were Victor, Andres and Miguel, that were my friend  after.
This first day, later of class, between all us, play de football because a partners had brought a ball, it that used us all the year, because, this year we played football in each free moment that had us. We were boys that hadn´t worries, It was a good year…
He teacher that spoke us, explained the importance of the Geography as integrative science of the others disciplines, that in this time, I didn´t matter, but today I value much, because precisely for this that my career can resolve problematic better than other disciplines, that focus its look in some factors and leave out others that can explain them the true problematic…  
This first day I didn´t knew nothing of my career, today, I feel that know only a bit more… 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario