martes, 16 de octubre de 2012






My favorite band of alternative rock, it is Keane.




They are three members:  He Battery (Richard Hughes), He Pianist (Tim Rice-Oxley) and he Vocalist (Tom Chaplin). They interpret the music as I feel, they are really gifted.  The first time that I listen their music was when I had 16 years, my sister was why tell me of they.
More that the letter of the songs, is the harmony that they play at together the instruments with the voice of Tom, although also, they have songs with letter very good, for example, the songs “Somewhere only we know” or “Bedshaped” that are a little depressive but with much contents. is in this song that still I not understand totally, but I think that the group, in this theme show their best version
For my, is the better band of alternative rock that exist!





But, undoubtedly this best song is “Amazing grace” of Elvis Presley that is the best ever!!! When I was small and listened for first time, I can´t leave of hear it… Was too perfect this theme and mainly it feeling with that he sing it as with pain… 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario