martes, 6 de noviembre de 2012

PATRIAS CELEBRATION

                                                       

I not remember one in particular, but a little something, yes, for example, when, I had six years, I was to raise a Chile Kite!, my first and only kite, and I can´t achieve, when I had about two hours of the attempted, arrived my cousin, Pablo, and he begin at raise, I was happy, for end the famous kite flying but when I went at ask for the kite, got tangled in the hardwired of light, and I cried all the day… not, only one hour.. :S

Other moment who I remember of Patria celebration was when my family was been a bit poor and all wanted eat baked pies…

This day, my father out early and all my brother and sister were thinking who this 18´. We were gloomy, but in the evening arrived at my house parents with many home-made baked pies and then arrived my father with more baked pies!

This day we ate many.. J

The other party of 18, have been more or less normal… with many food and baked pies jeje for example the last patria celebration, I was to Calera and was very funny…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario