martes, 13 de noviembre de 2012

 
A well movie
 
Y don´t see much movie, but a very good film that I´ve seen is “The last samurai” This movie was make in Estados Unidos, and release in the year 2003. I saw this movie in my house with my brother, the last week. The protagonists are Tom Cruise, Timothy Spall, Ken Watanabe, Billy Connolly, Tony Goldwyn, Shichinosuke Nakamura and Shin Koyamada, the director is Edward Zwick and it genre is adventure and action.
This movie, I liked because showed the past of the Japon, in the period of the “Rebelión Satsuma” in the time of the Samurai and Ninjas, the protagonist were a captain of the army, that was hired for an adviser of the Imperator to manage his army in against (before) of Samurai that fought with sword, the first combat, the protagonist is captured for the Samurai and he learn to respect their.
This movie, have moral for the humanity.  Also, it movie represent very well the context that happened in Japón in this moment and achieve that the people site in this time. This movie, I seen again.

2 comentarios: