lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012


Preparing me for the oral test…

How do questions?

Wh… +        Auxiliary:    [1]    +    subjects + verbs + complement +?
                      Is / are
                 Do- Does/ Did       
            
For example: (presents)
Where are you now?  
What do you do in this moment? (is best: What are you doing?)
What did you think of your career, on your first day of class?
--
Are you doing your bed?
Is she happy with you?
Do you like eat much?
Does she prefers eat or dance?
--
(Past) Wh +Did/ was or were + subjects + verbs infinitive + complement +?

Where did you go the last vacations?
What did you do the last summer?
Who was your first teacher?
Did you run last week?
Did you want to come to this university?
Did you sell your car yesterday?
Were they spoken of their career the first day of class?
How was your first day at University?

(Future)
 Wh + to be+ subjects + going to + complement +? (Harás para, es decir, que va ha ocurrir)
 Wh + would + subjects + verbs + complement +? (Harías para, es decir que pudiese ser)
 Wh. + will + subjects + verbs infinitive + complement[2] (future simple)

For example:
What are you going to do for fix it?
What would you do to fix it?
Where will you go in you next vacations?

How do answer?
If you will ask with DO you will answers with DO and if you will think you will answers with think…
For example:
Do you like eat much?
Yes, I do because the food is very nice for me… too much…
What you think of my family?
I think, your family is very nice!
Can you jump by this fence?
Yes, I can
Have you ever[3]  ran by the expressway?
No, I haven`t, Is dangerous
Could you give me this gift now?
Yes, I could but don´t want
Can you watch for here, please?
Yes I can, but other day!

Did you like out with me?
Yes, I did!
Some topic:
The movies:
P1 and P2
P1:  What movie did you like more?
P2: I did like, “The last Samurai”!
P1: Oh! Very good, but, I prefer The Lion King three..
P2: I disagree; this movie is for children… Can you remember other movie that did you like?
P1: Not, I don`t remember any movie more!  Humph!
P2: Sorry, Could you remember, please?
P1: No, I bored me!
P2: well… Bye!
The climate change:

 P1: What do you think of the climate change?
P2: I think, that is very dangerous for the world!
P1: I agree, is a big problem for the human race and the diversity of the flora and the fauna!
P2: What will think our children about us?    
P1: In my opinion, they will think that we never interesting us the ecosystem, only make money…
P1: you have reason, this is very sad.
P2: Yes, I agree, but what would you do solve it?
P1: very bit, all the human race must think as fix it!!
P2: this is true, but has that be very quickly!!
P1: yes, because the change started!





[1] El auxiliar Do, Does o Did no puede ir con el tobe
[2] El auxiliar will no puede ir con el verbo to be.
[3] Have/ has + subjects + ever +verbs in past+ complement +?  (alguna vez…?)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario